Wednesday, August 25, 2010



Tomoro will b first paper for my first sem final exam in 2nd year Advance Diploma. I dun feel like wanna study that hard~
the reason? hah! very easy! its a moral n etika paper(sign). i'm not saying that the paper is easy~ just feel that its kinda noob as to compared with the other three major paper of mine(tax, law and finance) aduhai~ plus, its in Malay(annoying)

Help! i need help! Malay is no more on the list of 'what Kylie good at'...lol~

sometime very weird de lo....enter college everything in English. Intentionally trying to transform us into full time English user. Now, in the middle of my third year here, they suddenly have Malay paper. cant understand y dun they just let us clear it in our first sem here. At least that time student's Malay should b still fresher in mind?

It's 12am. i should get back to what i m suppose to do...gud luck to all my coursemates n myself for tomoro's paper. God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment